John Reese @TrumperWavin
08 February, 02:04
Imagine if the Weeknd is secretly Michael Jackson, and he was exposing us to God's children winning in his Halftime show...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
08 February, 02:05
In response John Reese to his Publication
What happens if you put MJ in a med bed? Search for a pic of Joseph Jackson... compare to the weekend. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lyn East @Sojourner78
08 February, 02:19
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
but why would mj partake in a demonic ceremony halftime show-

08 February, 02:21
In response lyn East to her Publication
It wasn't demonic in the way you're thinking... MJ is showing the world what he went through. literally why he had to fake his own death....

lyn East @Sojourner78
i didn't watch the show, i loathe football. i watch this clip on twit. most of the chatter has been about how horrid it was. glad someone picked this out.
03:18 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sojourner78 in this post can reply
08 February, 03:19
In response lyn East to her Publication
There was something beautiful about this really. MJ was showing us overcoming his demons and those around him.