John Reese @TrumperWavin
08 February, 02:04
Imagine if the Weeknd is secretly Michael Jackson, and he was exposing us to God's children winning in his Halftime show...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
What happens if you put MJ in a med bed? Search for a pic of Joseph Jackson... compare to the weekend. 😉
02:05 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response John Reese to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
08 February, 05:37
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
I wasn't a follower of MJ. But wasn't he frozen after he died?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 05:47
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Or that you were lead to believe.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
08 February, 03:05
I see all the similarities and immediately thought of MJ when I first heard The Weeknd, but what's the deal w the blood on the After Hours album cover? Anyone have explanation?

08 February, 03:08
In response Have Faith to her Publication
No. I do think he trying to draw attention to something I'm just not sure what it is. Remember he can't give himself away. They have to believe he's one of them.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
08 February, 05:25
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Undercover stuff I assume.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 February, 02:37
so mj comes out after 10 years as the weekend........sings his shitty songs and does a forgettable performance............just stop it lol

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 February, 02:39
In response reaper myer to his Publication
😂😂Ikr!

08 February, 02:40
In response reaper myer to his Publication
No need to be rude friend. Were on the same side here. You're can have your opinion and I can have mine. It's a beautiful thing.

lyn East @Sojourner78
08 February, 02:19
but why would mj partake in a demonic ceremony halftime show-

08 February, 02:21
In response lyn East to her Publication
It wasn't demonic in the way you're thinking... MJ is showing the world what he went through. literally why he had to fake his own death....

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 February, 02:14
Exactly. Who else can perform like that

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
08 February, 02:12
I was thinking about him the whole time!!!

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
08 February, 02:11
Im telling you ...body, voice , walk, size,..signatures!!! Many signs !...

08 February, 02:12
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
I agree 100%

Expedition One @ExpeditionOne
08 February, 02:25
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
I thought it was interesting that Pepsi sponsored the show as well, since it had a MJ feeling...

John Reese @TrumperWavin
08 February, 02:09
Shit

08 February, 02:09
In response John Reese to his Publication
That was my thought lol 😂