John Reese @TrumperWavin
Imagine if the Weeknd is secretly Michael Jackson, and he was exposing us to God's children winning in his Halftime show...
02:04 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
16 February, 01:05
In response John Reese to his Publication
He is likely a clone of Michael.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 01:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
08 February, 07:37
What would MJ look like if he was put in a Med Bed? Why does Walter Jackson look SO much like The Weeknd? Why were those dancers wearing the same masks akin to the duplicates/evil clones in "US". What was that movie about anyways?

Lori Gallegos @LG72
08 February, 05:35
🤭not with that boring performance. MJ was an entrrtainer. The Weekend is walking xanax

Jerri hubbard @jbullockhubbard
08 February, 05:33
Think Dark to light bet yal didnt catch the backwards Q either as it was starting to zoom in??? On the yellow lights?? He would be around 63 now? Weekend is Chubby but the body was not chubby was slender build, started doing moves and stopped. Wouldnt necessarily sound same or move quite the same at the age. Not performing in a very long time.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
08 February, 05:24
They certainly sound the same.....told that to people here last night...they said no way..... won't they be surprised....

Steven Silent @Stevesilent
08 February, 03:12
Do you remember after MJs death, there was a guy appeared on MSM called Dave Dave, that was MJ in a mask

Suzanne Miller @Heart2Heart2Heart
08 February, 02:51
I don't think so. That's a bit silly. The weekend is only about 5ft 7 and also he is nowhere as good as Michael Jackson. Have you heard The Weekend's version of Dirty Diana? He almost rapes it. Not nice.

The Squad @ThePunisher68
08 February, 02:59
In response Suzanne Miller to her Publication
How about this one? I think it sounds identical to MJ.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Tasha Proctor @tinK2
08 February, 02:50
MJ wouldnt be a part of a satanic ritual imo.
Check out Amber Che's video! #TikTok https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMed...

16 February, 01:07
In response Tasha Proctor to her Publication
https://youtu.be/oF3yT4Yim...

he involuntarily sold his soul to the devil.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 February, 02:46
I wouldn't be surprised. He is from North of the Border, the same place JFK Jr visited days before his plane crash.

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
08 February, 02:46
The very first time I heard a song by the Weeknd I thought it was MJ singing.

Leah Mattingly @Leahbird
08 February, 02:39
I think that's a reach.....
MJ was WAY more dynamic and his performances much more captivating than last night

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
08 February, 02:21
Do your homework on the man. he is not of GOD. Further, he was representing Satan. "Fallen Angel".. and going down into the pit. Then comes out w/ red.. very satanic. Not MJ! I loved Michael Jackson.

Linda Brown @Lindylou
08 February, 02:16
the weekend does sound like MJ

Linda Brown @Lindylou
08 February, 02:16
the weekend does sound like MJ

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 February, 02:15
Yes. I believe it.

Joanne England @Maz0277
08 February, 02:06
Trump believed Jackson which has seriously changed my mind about the whole witch hunt against him. MSM has alot to answer for the sooner they're gone the better

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
08 February, 02:06
Long Lines, Lights Out !

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
08 February, 02:25
In response Tony Chin to his Publication
at one point you can see "SATAN" lit up

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
08 February, 02:05
What happens if you put MJ in a med bed? Search for a pic of Joseph Jackson... compare to the weekend. 😉

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
08 February, 03:05
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
I see all the similarities and immediately thought of MJ when I first heard The Weeknd, but what's the deal w the blood on the After Hours album cover? Anyone have explanation?

Richie Richard @Richie
08 February, 05:37
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
I wasn't a follower of MJ. But wasn't he frozen after he died?