JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 March, 10:55
Sometimes I feel like this movie is following me. This is a very rare weather event for L.A. I am actually way south of Los Angeles in a very beautiful coastal town that could be described as the Palm Beach of the west coast which is partly why we chose it and also why I have to get a job pronto. 5K per month isn't gonna pay itself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana heard about this yesterday too.
I didn't have time to check, but I wondered if this had EVER happened before.
[they] just keep messing with our weather.

This affects people, real people real homes and families.

Geez hun, 5k per month is so much that it should be fiction!
Idk how ppl can EVEN handle living costs like that. I can't imagine all that many jobs that would pay enough to support that.

No damn wonder there are so many homeless ppl in California.

5k here would mean you were renting a 10k sq ft mansion or estate or something.
09:08 AM - Mar 23, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 March, 12:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe we can all go in on this until Anon Island is open for business. And yes, this is an empty lot here and, yes, it costs 47 million dollars or- as I prefer to say- 470 $100,000's.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 March, 12:39
Absolutely Fan, I was considering buying a place in CA when my ship comes in. That's a beautiful spot, so put me on the list please.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 March, 12:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Many of us that were living in SF Bay, NYC... were spending upwards of 90% of our income on rent or mortgage payments. It was a game. Unless you came into money or inherited property there was no way to afford your own home. I know bankers from LA that came to SF and left because they couldn't afford it. Not sustainable. Service industry people have to commute in from greater distances, artists leave, and the whole reason we loved these places was because of the artists. It all collapsed on itself.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 12:10
That is my understanding of it.
I have seen it in other areas as well, progress turns from a good thing to a bad thing over time.

Like the unions of the north yrs ago that brought prosperity to the northern states & created huge living costs inequities for the ppl living in the south right up until it caved in on the northerners.

Then the union companies all moved to the south and left the properties in the north in cities to abandon and the populations surrounding them holding the bag.