Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
The problem is you have so many ppl deciphering info !

And I post all sides for you too decipher

Storm Rider was adament Trump would be arrested -- Storm Rider still Good source

Marker 9 First Arrest was Ghislene Maxwell

Were waiting for the Military too Pounce

They in no rush ...

Everyday another person awakes ....

If things get too bad they will intercede ..

No need Right Now as were winning slowly but surely with Truth and Freedom

This is my opinion

Lot`s of good ppl including Storm Rider sharing awesome truths --- Main Play is keep exposing and Awakening the World ! I too and everyone I know has done this jumped the Gun no blame or shame !

Their is a Hammer behind us and it is the last resort -- Let`s win this as we have been doing by exposing their crimes until they can no longer be seem in the Lime Light !

Justice is Coming we are the light doing this !
06:14 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
22 March, 08:51
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Nice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Northy UK. @Northy
22 March, 07:29
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
People deciphering stuff that isn't meant to be deciphered imo, loads of people making up nonsense for clout, just go with the flow, we've been here since the beginning and it's obvious whats happening

The deciphering and trying to pin stuff to posts etc worked a few years ago but now we don't have to do any of that, I read news articles I read VK and DOQ posts and just know instantly what the deal is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396