Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 09:50
Good morning!

Sharing some thoughts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
22 March, 12:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have donated not to Shane but to a few recently on here. I know there are some super sick people who would use some super emotive story for financial gain, which is why I only give small amounts. It's hard to verify any of the tragic stories, unfortunately. I will still donate to some causes in case it's real people who genuinely need it even though I've not much to give. Such a difficult one, in some ways I like to think I am smart enough to see a scam, but actually, I have been deceived a fair bit. All will come to light no doubt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 March, 02:33
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
Who is Shane?

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
22 March, 02:44
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Shane Browning, mostly posts on Twitter. I don't know who he is I don't understand most of his posts tbh.

Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it