John Reese @TrumperWavin
08 February, 03:04
The Weeknd's halftime performance was not "Satanic," but quite the opposite. It was a Q-proof to the world that God's children are safe. #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
Looked pretty satanic to me. Like demons mocking stupid humans that they can make prance around with jock straps on thier faces. But that's just my take.
03:09 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response John Reese to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
John Reese @TrumperWavin
08 February, 03:14
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
That wasn't the message, though, lol.

The significance of the entire head bandages is reflecting on the absurd culture of Hollywood celebrity and people manipulating themselves for superficial reasons to please and be validated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
08 February, 03:20
At this point I have demons on the brain. I hope your take is right.

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
08 February, 03:32
someone just posted a video clip where the name Satan briefly comes up on the screen.