John Reese @TrumperWavin
The Weeknd's halftime performance was not "Satanic," but quite the opposite. It was a Q-proof to the world that God's children are safe. #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening
03:04 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
09 February, 02:18
In response John Reese to his Publication
I heard that they were mocking Q. and there is no way those were white hats! https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
09 February, 09:26
☹️ALL SEEING EYE😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
scott Wilson @Sandman73
09 February, 05:37
what about the red eyes at the beginnimg. i took thst as demonic. no idea what the jock straps over the head meant. after beginning i quit watching. just my perception

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
08 February, 10:13
look at timestamps of video n players signs everywhere. God is with us.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
08 February, 09:34
so i follow a lady that has been counselling SRA survivors for years and years. YT. Gina-phillipsd21. She talked about the fake inaguration. But the Super Bowl is sadly all about sex trafficking and the show triggers mind controlled people that havent gotten help yet. its sick. im waiting for her SB halftime show "decode" video to pop up. Listen even if yall dont believe the things these Luciferians/free masons/satanists-secret society people the point is THEY believe in their religion. ok? This lady deprograms these kids, sometimes women so we can all pop onto her channel & see what she says

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
08 February, 08:12
I was crying and praying...high frequency was all around me! I love The Weekend's voice and I hope Michael was the sparkling angel playing the guitar!
The fireworks was uplifting and magic...good magic!🙏 #SaveTheChildren 🌷 I looked at it as a positive experience...not judging those who saw it different!🤗

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
08 February, 08:22
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
You make good and that is it! Nobody is going to make it evil 4me...I am...I choose!.....on the other hand, the game was rigged BIGLY!!!!
1977, Feb 7, 7th ring 4Brady...so many sevens!!!!!!!!!!!
Go back and take a look at Brady's face....he was not that excited at all!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 February, 07:40
Yes.Mj was always protecting the children

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 February, 07:13
🤣
I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE OCCULTISM
ESOTERIC
€SECRET SOCIETIES TROUGHT FOOT - BAAL 🤣😂😆 SPECTACLE
AND #NFL METHAPHORE
NOT THIS SATANIC #Super #Bowl CRAP

-- ANY GIVEN SUNDAY --

WITH THE ALWAYS SATANIC AL #PACINO

AND THE #mason - #OLIVER #STONE

#jesuits
#vatican
#ALLSEEINGEYE
#MALTESE #CROSS
#SHARKS
#NUMEROLOGY

ETC
ALONG ALL THE MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

08 February, 07:15
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND IT TO YOU

APPERARING VERY HOT YOUNGS

08 February, 07:21
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
seriosly
apart of these muscular and strong youngs boys
these movie has great material
recommeded

007 Woman @007Woman
08 February, 06:59
Superbowl is the place to be: childtrafficking at his highest...

08 February, 07:06
In response 007 Woman to her Publication
AS SAME AS LAST YEAR WAS A NOTHING
BULLSHIT
THIS YEAR A PREDICTED EVEN THE B1 PLANE xDD

same crap

ITS A BUCLE
A LOOP TIME
SAME AS NEXT YAEAR

Lori O’Connell @Madam_Hooligan
08 February, 06:58
the word satan appeared on the stage marque

Skoup !!! @Skoup
08 February, 06:54
Disagree. It was more of the same mind control satanic garbage. Wait for the sales of the trendy superbowl masks.

08 February, 06:44

08 February, 06:39
so amazing
#MAGA has rising the sky in the most epic demostration of power and justice ever concived

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
08 February, 05:51
This is simply ot true....
1. Pink Roses at the beginning (Adrenochrome)
2. Red eyes
3. Red, Black, White
4. NWO in the moon
5. Before walking into the tunnel, look at the Sky (RED EVIL STORM CLOUDS)

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
08 February, 05:49
well wearing panties on your head is screwed up enough, well to me it was satanic even the damn commercials showing all them pedophiles made me sick I turned the shit off.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
08 February, 05:47
i meant bullshit

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
08 February, 05:47
bullsit. he is illuminati all the way

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
08 February, 04:54
If it wasn't satanic, it shouldn't of been so dark. That was weird and disturbing.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 February, 05:04
In response Dream Catcher to her Publication
Sorry i didn't see it as a Q proof at all. If I had had small children watching the "entertainment", I would have sent them out of the room. It was totally dark and creepy.

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
08 February, 05:44
In response Dream Catcher to her Publication
Had to be dark and gross to show and wake up the minions.

Musk IsQ @JayJay
08 February, 04:10
Im all in with the Q thing, but no bro, that was not a sign, it was just a half time performance. gotta keep it real

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
08 February, 04:09
I hope they release this movie on a box-set of BluRays as soon as possible. I might have missed some of the nuggets. This can be something to study when I'm consigned to the nursing home.

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
08 February, 03:57
It takes a stretch of the imagination for that to be a Q. The cosmetically changed zombies-fallen angels-tunnels & the underground-crystal encrypted messaging-City skyscrapers like tombstones-all the zombies wearing RED COATS like commies-It was satanic & ritualistic- but ART is always open to ones own interpretation. For me it's a stretch to be white hats but I could see how someone might think that.

08 February, 06:49
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
LOST OF TIME
HAVE NO INTENTION OF GET

OUT OF THE #DARK

NEVER WILL DO

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 03:47
two observations- on the channel I watched, we were never shown this view from above, so i dont think we could have seen the Q if we wanted to, and also, as a former marching band geek, its not that hard to spell out legible letters on the field- if you've practiced. This is hard to see.

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
08 February, 03:42
Or they were mocking us

Laylas Mom @CaryGirl74
08 February, 03:41
I told everyone that was a Q

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 February, 03:35
You cannot disquise satanic with Q. The Q was a message to those that know. I am very excited to hear normies talk anout how satanic it was. You can bet a lot more people are being woken up from their slumber.

Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
08 February, 03:32
And who did the choreography?

08 February, 06:51
In response Joy Full to her Publication
😅 WHAT THE FUCK ?
WHAT IS THESE
mother of to god
thank that didn see a stream or something
totally pass

Curl Kampf @WeGeaux1
08 February, 03:31
i thought the same thing. Now we are dealing with reverse programming. Everyone thinks everything is Satanic now. The Great Awakening is gonna be lit.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
08 February, 03:28
19th President #GodWins ? 🤔

08 February, 06:59
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
NOTHING OF
#GodWins
IN THE #SuperBowl

I MEAN, YES, INDEED

BUT THE
#Masonic #God

RETARDS
🤣

NOT YOURS
#retard #EVENGELICAL
#Masonic #DESIGNED CONCEPTION OF #God

DESIGNED IN #Masonic #LODGES

#GADU OR DEPENS ON WHAT RITE

#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening 😏
#God -- NOT FUCKING #WINNING BY NOW YET 🤣

FUCKING RETARS, MY GOD! !!😆😄😏

08 February, 07:01
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
NOTHING FOR YOU OR ME TO SE

IN THE #SuperBowl RETARDS! 😄
WAS AS ALWAYS

FOR SELF PROCLAMED ELITES

#Masonic - LODGES - AND OTHER SECRET SOCIETIS OR CULTS

NO FOR YOU

NOTHING FOR YOU THERE MORONS!!

BUSSINES AS USUAL
SAME IN #Spain
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 February, 03:24
He is positioned on the 45th line

08 February, 07:18
In response Just Amom to her Publication
ALSO WAS MI NOTIFICATION COUTER

I AM POTUS

OBEY ME

Jen Kay @Jaybkay
08 February, 03:21
I don't doubt good things happened behind the scenes but that performance was weird.
backdrop on the close-up looked like a city but the long shot looked like graves.The choir had red eyes. some sort of demonic figure floated down from above also with red laserbeam eyes. some people have photos of the word Satan written on the wall.
then of course uou have the diaper slash jock strap face which per other posts meaning is a bit horrifying from similar in history above may just be moving into formation because if they wanted to form a letter it would likely look a lot more concise...

Jen Kay @Jaybkay
09 February, 05:25
In response Jen Kay to his Publication
just an update that some people have made some interesting points that Michael Jackson is involved in this show and reminders of optics. so. ataying open bc never know. 😎