Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
22 March, 11:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
Real "money" is gonna be so welcome.
11:18 AM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 March, 02:01
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
La blague putain 🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 March, 01:30
Gold/Silver = real money = physical currency?

David Treciak @scifiwriter
However, there will also be physical currency, also backed by gold and bearing US Treasury on it instead of Federal Reserve.

There shouldn't be fear for the new system. It has no religious or NWO connotations. Just a safer and more efficient way of making transactions.

NSA ts 3:14
Pointing to a Biblical picture?

22 March, 02:56
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
There is no need to use an outside system to calculate drafts/deposits/debits to bank accounts if they exist in this magnitude afterward. I think we're in for a MUCH slimmer banking system. To use any crypto requires switching my real money, to a pay-for-use/exchange rate exchange of my money just to make it show up on other digital devices, then taking that digital currency and "currency exchanging" that back again to money to make a cash withdrawal. No sense in it, and absolutely no need for it except to make a profit of the handling of it. That's what banks did and what we're canning.

22 March, 11:21

22 March, 11:20