JUAN O SAVIN
w/Pryme Minister, et al

https://rumble.com/v2dmdc2...

🇺🇸 Juan
20:24 The NESARA / GESARA stuff
& there IS going to be resets
there IS an RV side to this
but it’s not what people are imagining.
That whole plan for the monetary reset / collapse etc.
was intended to happen during a Hillary administration.
It was dialed in to happen in the 2018 range.
There were going to be disasters
that would damage the country
that would look like we got hit by
the ‘unexpected’ nuke in your back yard [Seattle]
a disease [C-19]
a drug problem [Fentanyl]
a terrorist problem [wars] — 50 different things.
But they didn’t get that
so now they’re playing catch-up.
How much of what’s happening to America
is happening without God being part of the equation?
America has been attacked systematically
by a very evil crew.
At the end of the day the real fight we’re in
is Good vs Evil 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 March, 01:25
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
WE are the Good that will defeat evil, with an enormous amount of assistance of a long time & very organized White Hat & GLOBAL military Alliance!

WE are the God Spark that was deliberately & slowly dimmed so the masses would have NO Recollection of Our Power!

"They" Knew / Know this Power WE have!

The gods of religions (taken from Sumerian texts about the Annunaki, the Egyptian, Mesopotanian, Indian, Greek gods etc) are hidden in the many biblical interpretations & have always been right in front of everyone.

The scribes, whether from ignorance or deliberate, have misused & misinterpreted AUTHENTIC ancient text.
Theologian schools have taught a curriculum DESIGNED to mislead and disempower!

"They" cullminated a one god theory, based on human features to control the masses!
IF "Their" god existed as portrayed, "He", the "Father" would have saved his "children" centuries ago.

Either We are ALL "His" children or only "Jesus"!
Blinded by indoctination can't SEE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
I want to learn more from you, Light and Love!
01:23 AM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConservChristy in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 March, 01:03
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
🙏
The Greatest "Secret" of all times is that EVERY Soul contains the vast Knowledge of the Universe!

The majority have been dumbed down thru social & religious conditioning.

We are now in a new Paradigm.
It no longer takes years or lifetimes to Remember who We really are, nor does One have to suffer to start saying No to the things that don't Resonate with the Soul!

All required in this new Paradigm is an Authentic Desire & Intention to KNOW!
Synchronicities, seredipity, new found awareness of how the physical body FEELS in situations, around others, at work, etc becomes more apparent, IF & only IF One is paying attention.

I've shared a great deal from a lifetime of experiences here on AU, & hundreds of reminders in support of those who may be remembering or may just need to be reminded on a day of feeling lost.
I have been blissed with Amazing Souls in my life, both Loving & extremely painful that assisted in my Own Awakening!
https://v2.anonup.com/Lig...

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
22 March, 05:50
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
It is amazing how I FEEL souls now that I KNOW.