Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
So how many years has it been since I first reported this? Almost 10 now. Glad to see it being exposed.

I infiltrated the FB Development team which uncovered that employees within FB were behind this. They also got paid to cover it over

There were numerous groups where kids pictures were being posted with vulgar comments. Many of them the kids were sad and frightened. Obscene pictures with them in provocative poses were posted all over. I actually ended up getting banned from the admin group when I reported the crimes in posts since they were ignoring the DM's. Thank GOD there are screenshots all over.

Insider Paper
TheInsiderPaper
JUST IN - Mark Zuckerberg and other senior leaders of Meta, are facing shareholder litigation over claims they’ve spent years ignoring “rampant” sex trafficking and child exploitation that have “flourished” on Facebook and Instagram, Bloomberg Law reports
2:39 PM · Mar 21, 2023
·
76.4K Views
https://twitter.com/TheIns...
09:15 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Hart, click on at the bottom under it