3/21/23
3:31 PM EST

👀 331 / 133
04:16 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
21 March, 06:54
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
In my youth, I learned this to be true..
BUT that doesn't make it so...🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
21 March, 06:09
I just want to shop there...landscaping plants-wearables-looking for a deal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuck Betts @Rotor
21 March, 06:05
Real

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 March, 05:51
I know, when we lived in SA, the toilets ‘flushed’ the opposite direction than in my home here in the US.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 March, 06:12
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
' the difference between flood and flush is that flood is to overflow while flush is to cause to take flight '

some one special to some @godrus
21 March, 05:22
fake. I saw someone from UK try the same in Australia and the water spun the same way in UK as in Australia.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 March, 04:32
we live magnetic planet with concentrated frequencies power on the lay lines. Looks like flower of life

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 March, 04:27
can anyone translate