Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 March, 11:21
I’m so grateful for Donald John Trump.

What a ride this has been. It’s changed all of us for the better, even DJT.

Your loyal friend forever,
-Doq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 01:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Perhaps you can add this to your blueprint if not already there.

Nana myself & I am sure many others especially Seniors like me on a a pretty much fixed income need a new kind of vitamins and minerals company.

Since semi-retiring and moving over to Medicare, which is btw more expensive for me than the marketplace health insurance was, I can not afford to keep buying all these supplements that I need to take EVERYDAY separately.

Most supplements are anywhere from 25$ to 100$ for each one to get quality products.

What we need is a company that we can plug and play our combo of vitamins and minerals into ONE or TWO supplement dosage, perhaps a capsule or powdered drink mix that are the ones each of us needs.
For instance, I take zinc, Vit.C, Vit. D, quinnine, Vit. K2, Magnesium, L-Arginine complexer, quercetin & ashwagandha every day.The most expensive being the L-argiine at 70$ for 30 day supply.
We need help in this area & QUALITY product please.
We can't afforded it as

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
If your at least 66 and 4 months old you qualify for HMO. I recently signed up for Hunana care, Zero co pay. I've gotten done more in the last month and a half than I did two years with the VA here in Kentucky. As far as vitamins and minerals I have grocery bags full and decided to stop taking all of them. Who's to say they don't poison them as well. Jus sayin
02:13 PM - Mar 21, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 02:26
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I dont buy just any old brand of vitamins so hoping they are good.
I can tell a marked difference in my pineal gland and abilities with them and well as being more healthy.