Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’m so grateful for Donald John Trump.

What a ride this has been. It’s changed all of us for the better, even DJT.

Your loyal friend forever,
-Doq
11:21 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 01:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Perhaps you can add this to your blueprint if not already there.

Nana myself & I am sure many others especially Seniors like me on a a pretty much fixed income need a new kind of vitamins and minerals company.

Since semi-retiring and moving over to Medicare, which is btw more expensive for me than the marketplace health insurance was, I can not afford to keep buying all these supplements that I need to take EVERYDAY separately.

Most supplements are anywhere from 25$ to 100$ for each one to get quality products.

What we need is a company that we can plug and play our combo of vitamins and minerals into ONE or TWO supplement dosage, perhaps a capsule or powdered drink mix that are the ones each of us needs.
For instance, I take zinc, Vit.C, Vit. D, quinnine, Vit. K2, Magnesium, L-Arginine complexer, quercetin & ashwagandha every day.The most expensive being the L-argiine at 70$ for 30 day supply.
We need help in this area & QUALITY product please.
We can't afforded it as

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
21 March, 02:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If your at least 66 and 4 months old you qualify for HMO. I recently signed up for Hunana care, Zero co pay. I've gotten done more in the last month and a half than I did two years with the VA here in Kentucky. As far as vitamins and minerals I have grocery bags full and decided to stop taking all of them. Who's to say they don't poison them as well. Jus sayin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
21 March, 03:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
May I ask where you are sourcing your quinine from? My mom has fibromyalgia and restless legs - she drinks tonic but I was under the impression that we couldn't get quinine supplements here in US

amy lilley @amylilley
21 March, 08:50
Amen Doq, sweet Jesus continue to bless and keep President Trump and his precious Family🐸🇺🇸🥰😇🙏🏻🐸

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 March, 08:49
Amen Doq, feeling so very blessed 🙏💖🙏

Neny Garcia @NenyG
21 March, 08:49
Amen!!! 😇

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 March, 08:34
Amen bro! 🙏👍

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
21 March, 04:23
First arrest will shock the world?

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
21 March, 12:53
He has touched so many lives. He is an inspiration. I hope to look him in the eyes one day and thank him. I’m 35 and voted in the 2020 election. It was the first and only time I ever voted. I voted because I felt that he was a pure soul that could be trusted. I have never doubted DJT since I took the time to find out who he really is. Time for the lion to eat. Rip them to pieces Sir!

connie wright @cowri
21 March, 12:41
💯DITTO💯

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
20 March, 10:39
God Bless DJT! ❤️🇺🇸💙

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
20 March, 09:50
Bless he and his family!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 March, 06:29
We are all a part of this history DoQ, someday we will look back on these years & reminisce with our families & tell some really great stories with all kinds of memes. Without DJT’s strength, who knows where we’d be💕

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
20 March, 12:32
AMEN! Good bless DJT. We love him so much.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
20 March, 11:10
Yes Doq, but how much longer huh?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 March, 10:01
Even DJT.... 🤔. Agree but I still have this question... Why Trump speaks about himself in the 3rd person....? Noticed that several times, it s not normal 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 March, 08:45

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 March, 08:44

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 March, 08:25
Yes! Love and Blessings to Donald J. Trump!

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
20 March, 08:22
KeK

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 March, 08:19
So true, so much DoQ...
inner, outer, real, illusion, courage, integrity, faith...
and more, and all in Love.
Could not have imagined my life experience would expand/explode in all directions (positive + and negative -) , all intensified, full max, old circuitry burned up, cleaned up and out...ready for something new, "setting the stage" has multiple meanings!
This something new feels very very Big in terms of adjustment/energy/focus/emotional maturity/endurance...as this seems to be our training as well as the false/true knowledge, the faith that we are not alone and we are not crazy!
In Gratitude and Love.
Loyal forever.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 March, 08:17 (E)
Right now I am thinking about the Disney Ride Mr Toad's Wild Ride. Does anyone remember that? Well we're all 🐸 frogs, right? :) I am going to change the ride though to President Trump's Wild Ride. Twists and turns galore. I still have no idea how this is going to end or if it actually has an ending. Hopefully it truly is a beginning soon. I keep holding onto "The Best Is Yet To Come". I'm sure we all do. Please pray with me that nothing but blessings come to President Trump & his family. I really want a happy ending to this long long long movie 🎦 :). It has to end well. I know many of us are praying that our parents that are still with us stay alive. We don't want them dying thinking that we're all a bunch of Looney Tunes. I was always taught to walk to my own drummer, yet when I did, it was looked upon in a bad light.
I just want to hug my mom and have her feel proud. I turned 62 and I still want to make her proud. I want humanity all on the same page. I can feel that it's close :).

memes matter @NoComment
20 March, 08:00
Yes Sir,thats a 5:5 and big big hugs but not to big i dont wanna wrinkle his anything 🪖❤️yet the GRATITUDE is vast and the mystery of it all...but God ❤️🥲
We love You Sir Mr The Trump,Commander in chief, Donald J Trump our most BeaUtiful President whom saved Gods wealth together with the best team,but God again 🥇🪖God smacked and forward!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 March, 07:22
Ditto!
FOREVER. GRATEFUL ❤

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 March, 05:56
So GOOD to have a friend like that
We are blessed Patriots🙏❤️🤍💙

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
20 March, 02:38
My heart is filled with so much gratitude for what DJT has done for us…and the children.
Positive Growth (and thick skin) happened in so many ways on this along this journey.
I love you all.
❤️ May God continue to shine His face upon you.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 01:51
Nana prays for him, the Q team, and all patriots everyday, DoQ.
Happy to still be here with you.
#RIDEORDIE

God wins!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 March, 01:39
I love this man and pray for him and his family ❤️
I am very grateful for President Trump
I truly believe he was sent by God to save us 🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
20 March, 01:36
💖 Thank You For Everything 💖 I Love You DJT 💖

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 March, 12:51
I thank God for him everyday! 💖🙏💖

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
20 March, 12:25
[They] never thought she'd lose