Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 March, 11:21
I’m so grateful for Donald John Trump.

What a ride this has been. It’s changed all of us for the better, even DJT.

Your loyal friend forever,
-Doq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 01:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Perhaps you can add this to your blueprint if not already there.

Nana myself & I am sure many others especially Seniors like me on a a pretty much fixed income need a new kind of vitamins and minerals company.

Since semi-retiring and moving over to Medicare, which is btw more expensive for me than the marketplace health insurance was, I can not afford to keep buying all these supplements that I need to take EVERYDAY separately.

Most supplements are anywhere from 25$ to 100$ for each one to get quality products.

What we need is a company that we can plug and play our combo of vitamins and minerals into ONE or TWO supplement dosage, perhaps a capsule or powdered drink mix that are the ones each of us needs.
For instance, I take zinc, Vit.C, Vit. D, quinnine, Vit. K2, Magnesium, L-Arginine complexer, quercetin & ashwagandha every day.The most expensive being the L-argiine at 70$ for 30 day supply.
We need help in this area & QUALITY product please.
We can't afforded it as

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
21 March, 02:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If your at least 66 and 4 months old you qualify for HMO. I recently signed up for Hunana care, Zero co pay. I've gotten done more in the last month and a half than I did two years with the VA here in Kentucky. As far as vitamins and minerals I have grocery bags full and decided to stop taking all of them. Who's to say they don't poison them as well. Jus sayin

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I dont buy just any old brand of vitamins so hoping they are good.
I can tell a marked difference in my pineal gland and abilities with them and well as being more healthy.
02:26 AM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it