Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 12:34
Good Afternoon Patriots.
What is on your minds today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Waking normies and raising the American Pissed Level🔥🔥🔥🔥 it's time to end the fookery!😎
02:54 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
08 February, 04:00
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Tip: Use one of these. I am planning on using it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 February, 04:00
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
I love my cast iron👊

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
08 February, 03:13
Had weirdness happen today to my daughter-in-law. She went to her dr appt with my 2 yr old grandbaby in tow. The dr office forced her to force a mask on my grandchild. He of course being 2 did not comply and kept yanking it off. The dr office told her she would not be getting her meds today due to his behavior. He's freaking 2 yrs old. So needless to say she is without her anti-depression meds. The meds clearly say to not stop taking abruptly: could cause issues. Pissed level beyond 10 at this point.

08 February, 03:15
In response MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ to her Publication
OMG that is insane 😲

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 02:59
Funny you should say that, Nana woke up from dreams this mornin saying the word "fookery" Not sure I have ever used it in thay form b4, I have however worn it out otherwise!
@vincentkennedy

08 February, 03:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
#VKVocabulary 😄😄👊