JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
We are going to have some fun Truth seeker. I have relocated to a very beautiful coastal town on the Pacific Ocean that is warm and sunny year round. Here we can Watch The Water together through the final scenes of this movie. I finally reached a breaking point with SF Bay. I thought that I was going to be a bridge but the price was too great. I planted seeds and did everything I could do. I met people there recently who are concealing their real vaccination status from their spouses for fear of judgement which might have been the straw that broke the camels back. Maybe that's a story for another day. Pardon my lack of response to replies as I get my son and his mother set up here and have a beautiful day.

https://youtu.be/CmlnO1EwC...
Fiona Apple - Across the Universe (Official HD Video) - YouTube

Official HD video for "Across The Universe" by Fiona AppleMore Christmas hits here: https://LegacyRecordings.lnk.to/xmas_plListen to more Fiona Apple: https:...

12:55 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 March, 09:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
May the SF bay area have a bumper crop of truth from the seeds you planted there! You now have new ground to sow more seeds. God bless you and your loved ones' new home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 02:05
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
This GIF makes me happy. God bless you and yours too Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 09:20
😭Hate the devils and for the death shots, hate them with a holy never ending hatred. WE WIN IN JESUS NAME

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Amen!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 March, 09:16
Hi Fan! Thought i would share our mutual Love for Our World!
🎶🎵🥁🎤🎸🌴🌎👀💥💯🤍🏁🤍🙏☝️🙏
Across The Universe II.MP3 by Victor This Guy on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 02:04
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I'm so happy to hear from you again. I love your version! It is a very sweet song. I never get tired of it. The phrasing is so unique. Keep well friend!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
22 March, 07:30
Kudos for trying – And I’m sure you definitely planted some seeds along the way. We miss the weather in CA but we have definitely found a home here in Florida. Did you end up in Mexico?😊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 02:20
Night Fan, just glad you and family are safe.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 March, 09:30
Hope all settles wonderfully for you❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 March, 08:37
Thought of this song today and then when my fiancé got home, she brought it up. Then I showed her you shared it.

./sync :)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:58
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I love it when that happens. This is one of the first songs I posted in Spring 2020 as JFKJrFan because I thought that we were close to the reveal, lol. I also believe that Fiona might be dialed in. Just a hunch.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 March, 05:21
A QUANTUM RIPPLE OF HOPE

Two Interrelated Posts with Meme

AH, WHAT A WONDERFUL IMAGE: Sitting by the Sea, Patiently Anticipating the Quantum Ripple of Hope

“From the Beginning Until Now, the Entire Creation has Been
Groaning in One Great Act of Giving Birth.” (ROMANS 8:22)

We are Seemingly Separate, yet Holo-Fractally Enfolded Wave-
Particle/Particle Wave Patterns—Vibrational Drops in a Quantum
Sea of Sonoluminescent Light and Sound.
The Birth, Death and Resurrection of Jesus at the Zero Point of
Human History—the Meeting Place of Eternity and Time—Created
a Quantum Ripple of Love-Light and Light-Love that Reverberated
throughout the Centuries, a Quantum Ripple that Transcended and
Included All that Was and All that Would Ever Be.
A Quantum Ripple that Now Rises and Converges to Transform,
Transmute and Transfigure the Fear Based Inverted Matrix that has
Obscured Our Vision and Prevented Us from Seeing, Knowing and

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 March, 05:23
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Experiencing the Fiery, I AM THAT I AM Universal Presence that
is the True Source of Our Being
A Quantum Ripple that Now Calls Each and Every One of Us to
Create a New World based upon the Conscious Recognition and
Celebration of that Spirit in Ourselves, One Another and All Creation.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 March, 01:18
Be happy and safe wherever you are.
As if relationships are not tough enough, they had to add another complication with the jab.