Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
Good Morning AU Family. Hope you are all well. This is hands down the best group of people on all social media. Unfortunately WE live in a world Were people would rather use Twitter Cuz it’s easier to navigate. That’s a Damn shame but YOU ALL are the best folks around Thank you for the friendship hopefully WE keep them and spread them. Make it a great One Patriots. ❤️👊🏾
09:31 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
21 March, 12:54
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Don't forget the large part of people who are neither. People who just don't share the same beliefs but are looked down on and antagonized for no reason other than to please some billionaire.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
21 March, 12:27
Wait it’s says it was posted at 9:31 and my phone says 9:27 how weird is that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
21 March, 12:17
Good morning! It is a pleasure calling AU home!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 12:14
Good morning Tank!
Love you too and Nana would agree that this is the best and most awake group that exists.

This platform seems to be more like twit wit to me that any other.
Nana will never leave AU.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
21 March, 10:58
🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 March, 10:45
Aptly put!

#BlessUp Tank

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
21 March, 10:39
I would of lost my sanity by now, if I had no other place to go. Tried going to other sights, just too much negative. here I find most truth, peace, love, joy, and a real sense of comradery. Thank you Tank for your service. Respect and love from the bottom of my heart. God Please Bless all. Shalom

Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 March, 10:12
Hello Tank! Great to see you here. Appreciate all the love here, and love ya all back! ❤️🙏🏻

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
21 March, 10:01
Good morning to all of you. I am so grateful I found you, You all have been my rock. Big hugs to all.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 March, 10:58
In response Kat Donnell to her Publication
🤗... WWG1WGA ...💞🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 March, 09:59

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 March, 09:55
GM Tank! 🌞

Happy to see you!!
Hope you and yours are doing well 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
21 March, 09:51
I have no use for twitter will be glad when it is shut down for good

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 March, 09:50
Ain’t no other way to be Tank.
And we’re contagious 😎👊🏼
(our attitude that is)
Have an awesome day!
❤️🕊️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 March, 09:45
Love ya Tank! Stay Strong for Us All Brother! Praying Your Family is Doing Great! Say Hi to Your Son too and Tell Him “Thank You for His Service again!” Miss hearing from ya on a regular basis! 🙏🏼🥰❤️👊🏻🇺🇸

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
21 March, 09:43
AU - Family
TS - POTUS
TWITTER - Trolling [Them]

Widget 260 @widget260
21 March, 09:41
Just the other day I was thinking, "Where is Tank?" Then boom... here you are! Welcome back!

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
21 March, 09:40
it's a shame the new version works so poorly, maybe it's too get us to move to the battlefield of Twitter and others?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
21 March, 09:41
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
You can still use the old version at v2.anonup.com

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 March, 09:39

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 March, 09:38

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 March, 09:35
Love You My Brother.. 👊🙏💗

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
21 March, 09:35
Only problem with AU is...
We are preaching to the choir.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
21 March, 09:34
👊🇺🇸

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
21 March, 09:31
❤️❤️

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
21 March, 09:31
💙🙏💙