Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
Allowing death sentence for child rapists gets unanimous OK in Senate committee

https://www.yahoo.com/news...

SWEET JESUS THIS IS GREAT!

NOW LET'S JUST SPEED THE DEATH SENTENCE UP AND NOT TAKE 30 YEARS OF LITIGATION AND GET THEM OUT OF THEIR COMFORTABLE CELLS WITH ALL OF THE LUXURIES AND PRIVATE SECURITY FOR THEIR PROTECTION, REMOVE THE LUXURY OF TV, AIR CONDITIONING, AND FREE COLLEGE, AND GIVE THEM GRUEL TO EAT UNTIL THEY DIE!!!!

AND THE MONEY THAT IS SAVED FOR NOT KEEPING THE PEDOS ALIVE? GIVE THE MONEY TO THE FAMILY

THIS IS JUSTICE FOR ALL MY FRIENDS!

THERE ONCE WAS A SHERIFF IN THE SOUTH THAT REFUSED TO GIVE THE CRIMINALS SALT ON THEIR FOOD AND NO AIR CONDITIONING

LETS VOTE THIS IN!
08:03 AM - Mar 21, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
21 March, 08:41
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I completely agree - let's speed this up and get these pedos off the books. Yet, I find it incredulous that it has taken 15 years to undo the erroneous ruling in 2008. How many innocent and helpless children had to suffer during those 15 years? God only knows. Will God hold those legislators who failed to act correctly in 2008 accountable for their failure? Actually, I believe that He will. I know he will hold every perpetrator who has harmed an innocent child or baby accountable. Revelations 20:
"I saw the dead, great and the small, standing before the throne, books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the BOOK OF LIFE; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. Anyone’s name not found written in the book of life, was thrown into the lake of fire."
There you have it. NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
21 March, 08:23
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396