Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I write to show that I am learning, not that I know more than others. The paradox is that the humble place is the most powerful one, since it has the greatest learning potential.
07:42 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
21 March, 12:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Spot on. Love you Brother.đź’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 March, 10:18
To be humble is to recognize there is much still to be learned. Removing ego allows one to be teachable❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
21 March, 10:17
One reason it’s hard to learn new things when you get older is you’re gonna look silly when you try and learn a new skill.

When you’re young = you don’t care … but if you’re older and have all this supposed “knowledge” and don’t want appear dumb and oh my precious dignity, etc., etc.

Ange Love @LoveM
21 March, 10:08
If someone feels intimidated concerning new knowledge and writings of compassionate research, they are missing out on growth🙏🏻✨❤️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
21 March, 09:58
Every Voice Creates the Collective experience.

I always appreciate yours~

Susan Tufts @sgtuffy8460
21 March, 09:23
Very profound, Martin. Thank you.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 March, 07:47
❤👍