Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
20 March, 02:16
Monday again! Have a great week Patriots ! 💫❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
20 March, 11:05
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Sometimes Moon goddess Raea cries...not much in my life...I hold it all in, all the trauma, all the pain, all the hurt...Then I saw my star in the sky tonight and just let it flow...I'm sorry to show this side of me...not what I ever wanted to show up as...as I am a happy girl, but everybody hurts sometimes right? Also maybe it's not weak to cry, maybe it takes bravery and courage to trust the right one to show what I hide. Crying actually shows feels and heals can happen maybe. I cried for 5 minutes, got quiet, found Martin to open up to and you and I feel better to see you again space captain. But I just want to melt and listen to music next to my best friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I have to keep reminding myself it is not the ET doing this to me, it is really jealous and wicked people manifesting our separation vs our reunion and that also makes me so very sad...The perfect and most divine love here to set humans free and give them their soul mates and perfect family and they don't want it because they want the one thing they can't touch or have. EVER!
11:08 PM - Mar 20, 2023
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by raeamoonwisp in this post can reply
20 March, 11:13
I don't understand why Alexander won't play online with me...it's breaking my heart...all I truly want is Elons blizzard gaming tag so I can play a video game with him.

20 March, 11:14
Also if ever panda decides he likes a fox he should go for it!