Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
20 March, 11:05
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Sometimes Moon goddess Raea cries...not much in my life...I hold it all in, all the trauma, all the pain, all the hurt...Then I saw my star in the sky tonight and just let it flow...I'm sorry to show this side of me...not what I ever wanted to show up as...as I am a happy girl, but everybody hurts sometimes right? Also maybe it's not weak to cry, maybe it takes bravery and courage to trust the right one to show what I hide. Crying actually shows feels and heals can happen maybe. I cried for 5 minutes, got quiet, found Martin to open up to and you and I feel better to see you again space captain. But I just want to melt and listen to music next to my best friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 11:08
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
I have to keep reminding myself it is not the ET doing this to me, it is really jealous and wicked people manifesting our separation vs our reunion and that also makes me so very sad...The perfect and most divine love here to set humans free and give them their soul mates and perfect family and they don't want it because they want the one thing they can't touch or have. EVER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 10:59
Moonday belongs next to Sunday...The 15 matters...In this timeline Father and sun are both 51, born in 1971, 181 days apart...2's day matters too and Will day and Trump Tuesday and Tesla Thursdsy and Freedom Friday and Salty Saturday 😅🤣 and Singing Sunday and I can go on and on to change it all around to see the CAPITAL letter matters In the sentence to detect a soul frequency of one's own map. Why are people trying to steal my keys to my own EV?

20 March, 10:54
QTestELA...
Do we even truly KNOW what year, date, or month it is? We have multiple calendar varieties...13 months apparently, not 12...Time speeding up and yet going by slowly while lonely in tears crying. Not all the time...but it has been a really bad day for the memories and remembering the stolen children being abused by Satanist and it is just becoming too much to just sit back and allow it to continue. People are wasting time, not in clarity with their main purpose, to save our children and follow the wife...that I just don't know what to say anymore. If family is everything and no one is above another and we don't leave people behind...then why am I the most ignored and unheard person in space, time, and the universe? Why am I unseen and rejected? What did I do wrong? All I wanted was Jared and now there is complexities. People don't understand 9 time and that's a big problem.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
20 March, 04:17
Thank you🙏 Fren🐸
May your week be Happy🙌 and Blessed✨
FromDarkToLight✨SaveTheChildren✨
Much LQVE Brave&Beautiful Frens💚
TheBestIsYetToCome🙌WWG1WGA💜🌏