Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 March, 07:57 (E)
Mom and I are alternating staying with dad at the hospital. They are sending him for another CT now, suspect he has pneumonia/lung infection, possibly aspirated something bad during his violent reaction/vomiting last week after first week of chemo. Kidney function low, BP is high, WBC is super low. They are a starting him on new antibiotics. My poor daddy, he is just being beat up and suffering so much. One thing after another, it's nonstop. Breaking my heart but being strong for mom and him.

I have a couple hours before my overnight shift, another night on the sofa. Discovered this new hospital has a "healing garden", was able to ground for a short time just now by the waterfall. Headed to get something to eat and hopefully take a short nap before heading back.

Praying. ✨🙏🏼✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
Prayers for you and fam! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯
08:00 PM - Mar 20, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Woken67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ken Ziegenfus, click on at the bottom under it