Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Mom and I are alternating staying with dad at the hospital. They are sending him for another CT now, suspect he has pneumonia/lung infection, possibly aspirated something bad during his violent reaction/vomiting last week after first week of chemo. Kidney function low, BP is high, WBC is super low. They are a starting him on new antibiotics. My poor daddy, he is just being beat up and suffering so much. One thing after another, it's nonstop. Breaking my heart but being strong for mom and him.

I have a couple hours before my overnight shift, another night on the sofa. Discovered this new hospital has a "healing garden", was able to ground for a short time just now by the waterfall. Headed to get something to eat and hopefully take a short nap before heading back.

Praying. ✨🙏🏼✨
07:57 PM - Mar 20, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
20 March, 10:51
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
20 March, 08:17
Praying 🙏 🙏 for your Father and your family!! I have a friend who's been in the hospital for a couple of months with the same issues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 March, 09:06
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Thank you. Prayers for your friend as well. ✨🙏🏼✨

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 March, 08:14
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Jennja's dad. Please bless him with added faith in You, comfort, strength, love, support and healing. For all that he has endured please bless him with a miracle healing that dazzles everyone who knows him. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 March, 09:07
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen! 🙏🏼 Thank you Raven. 😊

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
20 March, 08:14
In my prayers fren, all of your family. 🙏💯❤️

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 March, 08:00
Prayers for you and fam! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
20 March, 07:59
Praying for your Dad🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏