Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 March, 01:53
Hello frens, has been a tough road for my parents for the past year, both mom and dad continue to fight cancer. Mom has a mastectomy scheduled in a couple of weeks for breast cancer and dad is awaiting results of his PET scan and begins a brutal 9 week course of chemo on Monday. He is very weak, fragile, losing weight and still can only eat by feeding tube. He has a very strong faith but he has been crying a lot and is scared and anxious. He has another big surgery coming up if he can make it thru the next few weeks.

Is there anything I can give my dad to help counter the negative effects of the chemo? I sent him a bottle of graviola leaf extract last week (soursop) and have been trying to think of other things that he could take.

Headed to see them again in the morning and looks like I may be there for many weeks taking care of them both since their treatments are overlapping.

If you could say a prayer for them it would mean so much to me. 🙏🏼 Thank you!

#prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
We saw the true nature of the traditional medical establishment during covid, especially of the hospitals' corruption.
Chemo further weakens the immune system. Much has been shown on AU about traditional cancer treatments vs natural alternatives. Here are alternatives --
08:10 AM - Mar 20, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it