Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
20 March, 02:16
Monday again! Have a great week Patriots ! 💫❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
QTestELA...
Do we even truly KNOW what year, date, or month it is? We have multiple calendar varieties...13 months apparently, not 12...Time speeding up and yet going by slowly while lonely in tears crying. Not all the time...but it has been a really bad day for the memories and remembering the stolen children being abused by Satanist and it is just becoming too much to just sit back and allow it to continue. People are wasting time, not in clarity with their main purpose, to save our children and follow the wife...that I just don't know what to say anymore. If family is everything and no one is above another and we don't leave people behind...then why am I the most ignored and unheard person in space, time, and the universe? Why am I unseen and rejected? What did I do wrong? All I wanted was Jared and now there is complexities. People don't understand 9 time and that's a big problem.
10:54 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by raeamoonwisp in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherrae Nichole, click on at the bottom under it