Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
20 March, 11:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฏ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 March, 10:17
FK YEAH< lost it over and over again, which what are we really "losing" fiat, TRUMP LANDSLIDE< no valor no honor, FK THEM OTHER MOFOS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 March, 01:48
๐Ÿ™

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
19 March, 07:25
100%

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
19 March, 06:56
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
19 March, 05:22
Timing is everything.

Stable Genius!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 March, 03:54
Loyal all the way, DJT+! ๐Ÿ’•

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
19 March, 03:27
Will Trump be arrested on Tuesday? What happens after that? EBS? 10 days of darkness? Biden removed? Trump reinstated? Please respond !

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 March, 01:57
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Hi Maria, None of us knows the answer to those questions (except a handful of people on the planet). I personally just take each day with my Faith in God. If things get to feel like itโ€™s too much I pray for peace and strength and read my Bible. Itโ€™s pretty much all we can do.

I donโ€™t think it hurts to be prepared and keep things like extra water, batteries and food on hand during these crazy times of uncertainty. Like Q said โ€œYou and your family are safeโ€
God bless you ๐Ÿ™
We are here if you need anythingโ€ฆwe are a family and that includes you โค๏ธ

connie wright @cowri
20 March, 11:11
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
They cancelled tomorrow to next week...they had a surprise witness...Plus Steve Bannon said ok you arrest Trump we come after Hunter...Checkmate...
Remember we are all safe...head on a swivel

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 March, 02:43
Assassin's Creed Origins | Whatever It takes - YouTube

It's been 7 months since the last video i posted, huh.While we're waiting for AC Origins to release, have this little video i made.Song is "Whatever it takes...

Not Important @Notimportant
19 March, 02:41
I kinda miss that soft voice & soft spoken side to him in public ...I have said before that I have many screen shots over the years of him & they are all diff, diff shape face, diff eye color, hair a bit diff, diff height, diff body shape etc...was there ever a real trump? Or have we been seeing a built up "character" to play this role? By more than

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
19 March, 02:09
โœ…๏ธ๐Ÿ’

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 March, 02:02
Promises made.
Promises kept.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
19 March, 01:34
23 second clip. It's going to be Painful next week isn't it, Doq??

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 March, 01:24
I appreciated this when I first heard him say it, but now I know and appreciate even more, the direct experience.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
19 March, 01:10
That part has already happened. We are about to see Trump execute the next phase of his belief system and it will be glorious to watch......

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 March, 02:13
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Screw them back in Spades I love it.

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
19 March, 01:01
I wonder if there is more disloyalty to unfoldโ€ฆ

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 March, 12:40
When people are convinced they are going to be on the โ€˜winningโ€™ side the often mistakenly FORSAKE all others.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 March, 12:24
TIP OF THE SPEAR TRUMP LANDSLIDE< EXALTS GOD>

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 March, 12:19
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
19 March, 12:11
Af
KeK

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
19 March, 02:08
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Holla!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 March, 12:08
Love that clip....๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™