Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 March, 04:00
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Hear, hear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 March, 03:21
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธWell said, Pepe. I totally agree with you. President Trump is anointed by God. President Trump will be okay. God will see to that. God is in full control.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
19 March, 01:31
President Trump carries the weight of the world on his shoulders and I for one will always have his back.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
19 March, 01:24
I agree Pepe

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 March, 01:17
No one knows what he is doing behind the scenes, nor the scope of his mission. Yes he has been on a mission from God with the blessing of the people, worldwide. Let him work and show us his accomplishments for us. Standing with him is the best thing we can do to support him now. Iโ€™m still all in for President Trump.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 March, 12:59
From campaign announcement to today...8yrs. My personal hero since 1st debate with rinos! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ MAGA WWG1WGA. โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿง
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Diane Mitch @Diane11
19 March, 12:36
AMEN