Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 09:32
Dare to be different than everyone else who only reposts the same 5 big account names on here.

There's a lot of pieces to this puzzle and they don't all belong to the big guys.

💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
I rarely ever post in here. I dig around, find worthy information and share on other platforms. Nothing but an echo chamber here, but a good place to glean information.
The red pilling is not in here, it is out there......
09:37 AM - Mar 19, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BillyWhittaker in this post can reply
Little Mac @LittleMac
19 March, 10:01 (E)
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
Anon-up may be an echo chamber for sure (as all here have similar views), but there is more interaction on this site than on other sites. For myself anyway.

I feel like I'm talking to myself on just about every other site I post on. Very little interaction or response from people. I am but a small account.

The battle is definitely being fought on twitter! As much as some may not like.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
19 March, 09:45
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
The Red pilling has come and gone. This is Now a Safe Haven for like minded Souls

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
19 March, 09:49
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
not quite my friend, many are still waking up every day. Q said to never leave the battlefield, social media, and I will not until all this is over with.