Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Dare to be different than everyone else who only reposts the same 5 big account names on here.

There's a lot of pieces to this puzzle and they don't all belong to the big guys.

💯
09:32 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
19 March, 10:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Totally agree with you, this has bothered me about this site for awhile.
The other thing is sometime I feel like when I post something, I doesn’t get seen till a week after the original post date. It’s like they allow your post to be seen when the heavy hitters have nothing to say that day.
I love AU and the community, but no one is above the rest and everyone deserves to be heard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
19 March, 10:00
Most Don't" We little ones make up a whole soup concoction of Information" Most are followers anyhow" We are looking to unite Millions of leaders not followers" Not thinking for Ourselves is what got us into this mess" Keep doing what You do SISTER 💜 YOU"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
19 March, 09:38
The only thing bigger than the Big guys is your ❤
Freedom lives Right Fucking THERE!

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
19 March, 09:37
I rarely ever post in here. I dig around, find worthy information and share on other platforms. Nothing but an echo chamber here, but a good place to glean information.
The red pilling is not in here, it is out there......

19 March, 09:45
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
The Red pilling has come and gone. This is Now a Safe Haven for like minded Souls

Little Mac @LittleMac
19 March, 10:01 (E)
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
Anon-up may be an echo chamber for sure (as all here have similar views), but there is more interaction on this site than on other sites. For myself anyway.

I feel like I'm talking to myself on just about every other site I post on. Very little interaction or response from people. I am but a small account.

The battle is definitely being fought on twitter! As much as some may not like.

19 March, 09:34
💯