Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 09:32
Dare to be different than everyone else who only reposts the same 5 big account names on here.

There's a lot of pieces to this puzzle and they don't all belong to the big guys.

💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
19 March, 09:37
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I rarely ever post in here. I dig around, find worthy information and share on other platforms. Nothing but an echo chamber here, but a good place to glean information.
The red pilling is not in here, it is out there......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Mac @LittleMac
Anon-up may be an echo chamber for sure (as all here have similar views), but there is more interaction on this site than on other sites. For myself anyway.

I feel like I'm talking to myself on just about every other site I post on. Very little interaction or response from people. I am but a small account.

The battle is definitely being fought on twitter! As much as some may not like.
10:01 AM - Mar 19, 2023 (E)
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LittleMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Little Mac, click on at the bottom under it