Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 March, 09:02
VK on Twitter - 8:07pm Eastern

VK #289
https://open.spotify.com/p...

*new VK playlist song

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
18 March, 09:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Have been talking about academia to my 14 year old the past few days. That it is important she focuses on what she would enjoy doing rather than going to college because everyone else is going. The more I think of it the more I feel ‘Academia’ was created to produce indoctrinated slaves to DS corporates. Pay for college-huge loans >indoctrination-> slaves->work for the next 30-40 years-> never free.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Yep Even Made college mandatory for a higher pay.
Then it just became
Everyone didn't it.
Paid big money to dumb down your children. Refund!!. They cant write their name or read.
I watched a documentary on how college was set up back in like 2009.
10:08 PM - Mar 18, 2023
In response God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
18 March, 10:14 (E)
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Well oiled machine. Imagine funding colleges/buildings/salaries with huge tuitions. And most walk out leaving their God given critical thinking/common sense at the door. And most think so alike.