Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
19 March, 06:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I love you all but a NOPE I’ll pass on that one. Don’t need to be reminded.. Fav on his playlist. “PEACE TRAIN “

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
19 March, 12:56
This was supposedly the image that inspired the song. Production houses! Urbanization. Sure feel like we are in tacky boxes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
18 March, 11:30
thinking outside the box
Rom 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
18 March, 10:24
My niece is in 7th grade and cannot read cursive writing cuz they didn't teach it.

God Wins donated @GR2021
18 March, 09:58
Have been talking about academia to my 14 year old the past few days. That it is important she focuses on what she would enjoy doing rather than going to college because everyone else is going. The more I think of it the more I feel ‘Academia’ was created to produce indoctrinated slaves to DS corporates. Pay for college-huge loans >indoctrination-> slaves->work for the next 30-40 years-> never free.

arba happihr @arba
18 March, 10:08
In response God Wins to her Publication
Yep Even Made college mandatory for a higher pay.
Then it just became
Everyone didn't it.
Paid big money to dumb down your children. Refund!!. They cant write their name or read.
I watched a documentary on how college was set up back in like 2009.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 March, 10:30
In response God Wins to her Publication
I teach my kids the same! 👍🏻👊🏻

Just Diana @Diana19
18 March, 09:28
That one rates up with "in the year 2525", I listened to both of them way back and had already figured out that the gov't was brain washing ppl. I went to a catholic grade school and high school and always felt like I carried around a large burlap bag full of chit. When I asked questions on biblical issues, I got the rote answers, "it's not meant for you to understand, You are to accept it and that is what is called faith. I have faith now, I still have questions but I know that bc some of our chapters are missing. And quite possibly the answers will be found. I don't need to talk to a priest to have my sins forgiven. I go directly to God the father and He will take away my sins. I am not a cookie cutter child of God, He made me in His image and He loves me. And I love all my family no matter how square the peg is, It certainly fits in God's mold.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 March, 10:23
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Amen. I 1000% agree and knew as a child.