Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
19 March, 06:22
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
We need a leader.

The one we have overwhelmingly chosen did not win the fraudulent election. ALL of government is against the people. What shall we do? To me, it appears the people are being exterminated ... and yes, we are all sitting on our hands waiting for TRUMP to again be elected by the same fraudulent system! Goodbye America!

There is no one to trust but Jesus! I wait on Him only!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 March, 10:49
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
[THEY] are not safe

The state of Wisconsin has gone an entire deer hunting season without someone getting killed. That’s great. There were over 600,000 hunters.

Allow me to restate that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the world – more men under arms than Iran; more than France and Germany combined – deployed to the woods of a single American state to help keep the deer menace at bay.

But that pales in comparison to the 750,000 who are in the woods of Pennsylvania this week. Michigan’s 700,000 hunters have now returned home. Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia, and it is literally the case that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
18 March, 10:56
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
That why we love America!

🇺🇸👊🏼