Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 March, 09:02
VK on Twitter - 8:07pm Eastern

VK #289
https://open.spotify.com/p...

*new VK playlist song

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
That one rates up with "in the year 2525", I listened to both of them way back and had already figured out that the gov't was brain washing ppl. I went to a catholic grade school and high school and always felt like I carried around a large burlap bag full of chit. When I asked questions on biblical issues, I got the rote answers, "it's not meant for you to understand, You are to accept it and that is what is called faith. I have faith now, I still have questions but I know that bc some of our chapters are missing. And quite possibly the answers will be found. I don't need to talk to a priest to have my sins forgiven. I go directly to God the father and He will take away my sins. I am not a cookie cutter child of God, He made me in His image and He loves me. And I love all my family no matter how square the peg is, It certainly fits in God's mold.
09:28 PM - Mar 18, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 March, 10:23
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Amen. I 1000% agree and knew as a child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
18 March, 10:25
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
much love and understanding! 💓