Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 March, 06:25 (E)
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I know the original one was bad, but I thought he had been replaced? The new one looks nothing like the old one when comparing details like eye spacing, chin size, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

18 March, 07:12
So the replacement is DS too?
Also read that all the white hat leaders that are working together are not seen in public ever because of threats to their lives. And that makes sense, because there's so much sophisticated weaponry that evil could use to remain in power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

18 March, 07:20
That's what I was thinking too.
Thanks Joey! ☺️

some one special to some @godrus
20 March, 08:34
meanwhile USA has had active brainwashing of our youth for at least 50 years.

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
20 March, 08:22
I was just in Warsaw and the Polish are buying the MSM BS too. I spoke with a Ukrainian there and she commented how bad the situation was is Ukraine. She wouldn’t explain what that meant. I asked (sort of as an outsider, as though I knew little and wanted her to educate me) about the Nazis and if there was any truth to this being at all actions from them. She got incredibly defensive and said “We elected a Jewish president, that can’t be true”.
I felt so terrible for her. Not for the situation, but for the Blue pill mindset.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 March, 04:12
Wonder how many of those are pretending so as to cover themselves, but don't really blv the bs any more? They may feel vulnerable going against the mainstream? Just a thought Joey. Hv wondered the same about some elsewhere too. I 🙏 more have seen the light than we realise.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 March, 02:47
Our architect was over the other week, he was a marine helicopter pilot for 20 years before he went back to school. Anyways, he has a friend that is a freedom fighter over there and he reports it is nothing burgers..some skirmishes on border but overall vacation

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 March, 10:11
🔥💥hey Joey !!

18 March, 07:27
Oh no, just like over here 😣
The MSM has done more damage to our civilization than most, because without their brainwashing the people would not have allowed it to get this far.
MSM must be held accountable for the damage they've caused 🤨