Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 March, 06:25 (E)
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I know the original one was bad, but I thought he had been replaced? The new one looks nothing like the old one when comparing details like eye spacing, chin size, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

18 March, 07:12
So the replacement is DS too?
Also read that all the white hat leaders that are working together are not seen in public ever because of threats to their lives. And that makes sense, because there's so much sophisticated weaponry that evil could use to remain in power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

18 March, 07:20
That's what I was thinking too.
Thanks Joey! ☺️

Oh no, just like over here 😣
The MSM has done more damage to our civilization than most, because without their brainwashing the people would not have allowed it to get this far.
MSM must be held accountable for the damage they've caused 🀨
07:27 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

19 March, 09:36 (E)
I've thought a lot about the people that are asleep. Observing them, listening to what they say, trying to make sense of it all.
We know children are taught not to think but to memorize & repeat by the educational system.
We know fluoride in the water makes people apathetic.
We know many prescription drugs numb reasoning abilities & create dependence upon the provider.
And of course the icing that covers the entire cake -- TV & MSM.
When briefly mentioning a truth that counteracts the narrative, I've noticed normies have a blind trust for authority; always their first response is, "No...why would they do that?"
And not only normies --
We know that the modern medical system does not cure, and after the covid debacle we know that hospitals can and do knowingly kill -- yet many "awake" (even some Anons) keep running back to them, not considering holistic practitioners & natural remedies.
I can't figure that one out πŸ€”

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
20 March, 02:04
Hi Joey,

Couldn't find this in the original patents (1927-1933), but I just took a brief look at those.

However, I did find it in the US 6,506,148 B2.
https://patentimages.stora...