Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ @Eaglesoul
I will be honest...I am NOT digging this "plan"...but I HAVE come to understand it more than I thought I could. This war...and make no mistake it IS a WAR....is so different than ANY war we have ever fought. WE ARE FIGHTING DEMONIC FORCES ...LITERALLY...they are in your face at the Super Bowl, at the "music awards "......everywhere you really look with eyes OPEN. In order to do this, AI is also involved...even more complicated ...not understood by the masses. When AI is involved via Super Computers...Quantum Computers literally gaming out the strategy ...yes it will be BEYOND ORDINARY THOUGHT PATTERNS....it is being gamed out action/reaction at a speed you can not imagine...By being able to predict via computer gaming....it appears to be slow going...BUT IT IS NOT. THE LIVES SAVED by doing it this way would astound you. The enemy WANTS us to start shooting and killing...THEN HE GETS MORE SOULS AND ENERGY FOR HIS HELL SYSTEM...WE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT. UNITY Q WILL NOT ALLOW THIS

P2⬇️
06:03 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Eaglesoul in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 March, 06:04
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
P2
WHETHER YOU EACH HAVE FIGURED IT OUT AND KNOW IT OR NOT...YOU EACH ARE BASICALLY PART OF THE QUANTUM COMPUTER PROCESSOR. YES. THE ENERGY YOU PUT OUT EITHER FEEDS THE POSITIVE PROCESSOR OR...IF YOU PUT OUT NEGATIVE ENERGY THAT HAS NO POSITIVE THOUGHT BEHIND IT...YOU ARE DIRECTLY FEEDING INTO THE BAD QUANTUM COMPUTER....YES. THIS IS PRECISELY WHY SOME ARE TELLING EVERYONE TO KEEP YOUR VIBES UP...GET OUT IN NATURE AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF...DO SOMETHING TO CREATE GOOD VIBES AND RAISE YOUR PERCEPTION OF YOURSELF AND WHO/WHAT YOU ARE.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD....not bullshit

Cinderella Sunshine 🌞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396