Ryan Cessna @cessna72
Just wanna say....
Spent years digging, reading, praying, thinking, grounding and speculating..
AU has been “home base”..
Regardless of how chips fall in the end..I’ve grown in understanding and in Faith...and I believe that was the point from the beginning...
The fact this is a community of strangers supporting each other is nothing short of a blessing...
Love ya frens...👍🏻
12:10 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by cessna72 in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
18 March, 07:46
In response Ryan Cessna to his Publication
Love ya back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
18 March, 11:55
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 March, 11:47
You Won't Relent - Jesus Culture - YouTube

Worship Song by Brian Johnson, Bethel Church, Reading CA, Jesus CultureBased on Song of Solomon Chapter 8 Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon ...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 March, 11:26 (E)
We are the family we chose instead of the family we started with. For a lot of us this is the only family we have left. Love you right back!

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
18 March, 10:54
NO STRANGERS, SIMPLLY FAMILY.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 March, 02:10
Thank You 💖 I Love You Too 💖

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
18 March, 01:00

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 March, 12:48
Well said Ryan. I feel the same way.
Love ya all

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 March, 12:27
Back at ya Ryan, thanks!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
18 March, 12:15
I completely agree...I am kind of the quiet observer here on AU, but I faithfully check in here each day for the past couple of years. I find this place calming, peaceful, and full of knowledge.

It's a place of teaching and kindness and filled with beautiful souls.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
18 March, 12:02
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
I feel the same way.🥰