Jessica Marie @Faith11286
I can feel myself falling deeper and deeper into depression. It’s not good.
10:22 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 March, 08:22
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 March, 09:30
How are you doing Jessica Marie? I hope you have been having better days. πŸ™πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Marie @Faith11286
21 March, 10:35
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
It’s so hard but Jesus gives me moments of rest and peace and comfort. I believe in the power of prayer for sure. My mother and I have taken a trip out of town for a few days. We are going to visit some beautiful gardens today. I know my daughter is with us in spirit. I still miss her so very much. Thank you for thinking of me it means so much. I really appreciate your prayers and support.πŸ™πŸ¦‹

kolibri @kolibri
21 March, 12:25
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œ

Godly Man @WWCUE
20 March, 02:05
Hang in there. We’re all struggling. Hate to say it, but I kinda hope the normies can catch up with us on the level of pain and turmoil we have gone through so far. After all, they’re a big part of the reason we feel so much pain.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 March, 01:58
Sending a prayer for you Jessica, I have been where you are, I'm asking God to help you with what you are going thru! I pray he is with you every second of every day!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
19 March, 11:23
I’m right there with you. It’s so hard battling this demon.

Richie Richard @Richie
19 March, 11:06
Hello my friend, just wanted to say hello. Please reach out when you are ready.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 March, 10:16
You are meant to Rise from this darkness.
To find your way from dark to light.
We need each and every one who has made this journey.
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™βœ¨

β€œGoodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. For those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”
- Rumi
✨

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 March, 09:40
Sending you a lot of prayers and love. Just hang on, we are going to be fine, I promise you. God loves his children. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Only followers of this user (Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
19 March, 05:10
I'm so sorrynfor your loss. I lost my son at Thanksgiving last year. I know exactly how you feel. I'll definitely pray for you. I have good days and bad days. It'll never be great but it is a little easier to deal with as time progresses. Treat yourself gently. ❀️

Phil Griff @PGriff
19 March, 03:18
I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS! CAN'T EVEN FATHOM YOUR PAIN. PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY... TRY TO KEEP YOURSELF BUSY. START DOING THINGS SHE LIKED TO DO. JOIN A COUNCELING GROUP. FIND OUT WHERE YOU CAN VOLUNTEER TO HELP OTHERS HER AGE OR WITH THINGS SHE LIKED. GOD BLESS YOU! I KNOW YOU WILL SEE HER AGAIN.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
19 March, 01:40
Praying for you Jessica. We mourn with you. Know you are never alone. WWG1WGA
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 March, 12:55
Play harp music on you tube. Praying that you can lift your vibration and feel better Patriot!!! Here is a protection prayer……

MANTRA PRAYER OF PROTECTION

Father/Mother/God,
I ask that I be cleared and cleansed within the Universal White Christ Light, the Green Healing Light, and the Purple Transmuting Flame.
Within God’s will, for my Highest Good, I ask that any and all negative evil energies be completely sealed in their own light, encapsulated within the UltraViolet Light, cut off and removed from me.
Impersonally, with neither Love nor hate, I return all negative evil energies to their source of emanation, decreeing that they never again be allowed to re-establish themselves within me or anyone else in any form.
I now ask that I be placed within a triple ElectroMagnetic Shield of the Universal White Christ Light of Protection and for this blessing, I give thanks.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 March, 12:42
I learned recently from an anon how to slip outside of time to relieve anxiety. It’s not easy but it works. Whenever you feel impatient simply refuse to be impatient. Stopping impatience allows your spirit to operate as angels do in His Kingdom where time and space do not exist. Just saying I will not be impatient about this, whatever it is, removes your spirit from anticipation and all time pressure. Give your impatience to God and the pressure is relieved. Do it repeatedly because we slip back easily, but this can become a lovely habit. It brings peace and calm. Impatience is actually irrational because God is in control of every moment and impatience does not help but hinders the spirit. I will not be impatient. I hope this helps you Jessica MarieπŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ€

James Dean @Wait_its_time
19 March, 12:32
Sometimes you have to ask God for exactly what you want and and truly mean it. God will get you what you need so don't worry, just pray.

LookUp @LookUp
19 March, 12:31
Hugs and praying.....

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 March, 12:28
You are loved beyond belief. Praying that you can feel peace from God, and that you have so many here who care. Much loveπŸ™πŸ’—

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
18 March, 11:56
We are the light. We will lift you.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
18 March, 11:52
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ž

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 March, 11:45 (E)
Praying you find some peace and comfort in the days ahead πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Law & Physics @physics171
18 March, 11:21
Hi
Please know you are loved.
Love you.
Blessing, happy thoughts, feelings.
πŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ’œ
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
TREE OF LIFE - Beautiful Inspirational Orchestral Music Mix - YouTube

Music by Scott Buckleyhttps://www.scottbuckley.com.au/TREE OF LIFE Vol. 2 - https://youtu.be/oJsn9bGXaMUFollow Scott Buckley:Spotify: https://open.spotify.co...

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
18 March, 11:21
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 March, 10:42
precious sister, you are not alone.
While she is gone for a moment, you will meet again... God will give you the next step .. just ask him to help you take it.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
18 March, 10:39
love to you. I cant imagine your pain. sending prayers πŸ™ ❀️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 March, 10:37
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Evangelina @Evangelina
18 March, 10:31
This is the podcast. Wouldn't allow me to post

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Evangelina @Evangelina
18 March, 10:30
So great to hear from you Jessica!
Have thought about you daily. i watched this podcast a couple of months ago and wanted to share but was reluctant. Things i have learned in the last few months have completely changed my thinking on death. Am sharing a podcast with a woman, Sara Landon. Her life changed after her brother passed.

Someone tried to share channeling with me about 6 months ago. Being of a traditional Christian mindset, i wanted nothing to do with it. Now i binge watch. i will never look at death the same.

IMHO a Great youtube channel *Next Level Soul* It is almost solely devoted to channeling and near death experiences.

Sara starts sharing her experience at her brother's viewing at about 15:45 in... it's only a min or 2 but powerful.

You are loved and lifted up in prayer regularly πŸ’™πŸ•ŠοΈ

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 March, 10:09
One day at a time,we are close to many changes for everyone. Hold on and believe ❀

Pink Totter @Totter
18 March, 09:59
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™