Jessica Marie @Faith11286
17 March, 10:22
I can feel myself falling deeper and deeper into depression. It’s not good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 March, 09:30
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
How are you doing Jessica Marie? I hope you have been having better days. 🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
It’s so hard but Jesus gives me moments of rest and peace and comfort. I believe in the power of prayer for sure. My mother and I have taken a trip out of town for a few days. We are going to visit some beautiful gardens today. I know my daughter is with us in spirit. I still miss her so very much. Thank you for thinking of me it means so much. I really appreciate your prayers and support.🙏🦋
10:35 AM - Mar 21, 2023
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 March, 11:02
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
You are welcome. I wish I could do more for you. I am thankful you have your mom. A trip to see the gardens sounds wonderful! I know your daughter is with you in spirit. Blessings to you and your family

21 March, 11:50
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank you. You too.🙏