Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 11:47
We ALL need to set a deadline for Justice to happen. I'm personally holding out for April 1st. If things don't happen by then, I truly think it's all of our duty to bring 1776 back and reclaim our Country. There's only so much we can all take. My patience is almost up, and I'm incredibly patient.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 February, 01:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The comments here are very telling. People are done looking like the fool and suffering. I sense from all of this that we're close. People can only take so much.
Dark Winter really has been dark, but it's always darkest before the dawn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
A lot of us have waited a long time. People are being pushed away by friends and family. I see more and more people falling off the train than hopping on. People are being attacked for expressing doubt or concern and that is doing more damage to this movement. Everyone needs to practice patience, kindness and continue to be reassuring. This can stressful and scary for a lot of people. Remember to spread love and kindness, we are better than that.
01:58 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Madam_Rich in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Casey Rich, click on at the bottom under it