Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
17 March, 12:51 (E)
I NEED PRAYERS PLEASE, I DONT KNOW HOW TO KEEP GOING EVERYDAY WITHOUT MY BABY!! ( 3 photos ) MY ENTIRE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Mary Beth - I raised my Downs sister when my mom was bedridden with leukemia. I was 15, my sister was 11. My mom died when I was 17, my sister was 13. My sister and I kept going until she died in my arms at 39 - it nearly killed me. I had my own family but took care of my sister too. She was like my own child by then.

Just breathe. Sleep A LOT. Your body is exhausted and so is your soul. Sleep. CRY whenever it is too much - go somewhere and just cry until there are no more tears. Let the tears wash your soul.

God gave me a gift after she died - He let me see her in heaven. The joy in heaven was so intense it HURT to even look on it. She wasn't 39 anymore, she was a little 4-5 yr old girl, twirling on greenest grass I ever saw. She was SO incredibly happy and free. Her joy was so overwhelming I had to turn away, and the vision was gone.

Your girl is free, and so so happy. They have a special place in heaven. They are God's gift, loaned to us. One day, you'll hug her again.
02:53 PM - Mar 17, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 March, 02:57
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Dear God,

This baby was LOVED so beautifully and so fully.

Because of this great LOVE, the whole can only be filled by YOU. Please fill the momma and daddy and family with YOUR perfect love so that it overcomes all fear of loss.

AMEN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396