Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
07 February, 08:55
OMG, it was so funny today.
I was at Michaels picking up Fabric Paint. I am waiting in line to check out, when the Mgr sees me, & is going to approach me about not having a mask on...

She looked closer, recognized me, gave a slight shake of her head, as if to say
"Oh no, I'm not fucking with her"
and she simply turned around, and walked away 🤣

IF we #StandOurGround ...
This will become much more commonplace, Bet on it.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#covidhoax
#HoldTheLine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 February, 07:19
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
I think everyone is reaching a bit. I do not believe she is MM. BUT she could be a relative, possibly a daughter. 🤷‍♀️🤔 🤫 🤭
01:54 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsC in this post can reply
Bee man73 @beeman73
08 February, 03:18
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Funny How someone born 1926 looks so young...🤭 lol , this post went around Twit before.🕴️

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
08 February, 03:49
In response Bee man73 to his Publication
Yeah, funny how common sense isn't as common anymore. How a supposedly 94 yr old woman could stand out on a bridge just about everyday in all kinds of inclement weather. 🤔