Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
07 February, 08:55
OMG, it was so funny today.
I was at Michaels picking up Fabric Paint. I am waiting in line to check out, when the Mgr sees me, & is going to approach me about not having a mask on...

She looked closer, recognized me, gave a slight shake of her head, as if to say
"Oh no, I'm not fucking with her"
and she simply turned around, and walked away 🤣

IF we #StandOurGround ...
This will become much more commonplace, Bet on it.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#covidhoax
#HoldTheLine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
09 February, 04:44
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Marilyn would have been...95. Miss Veronica doesn't look 95. Miss Veronica isn't Marilyn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 February, 09:38
I loved Marilyn, but i donr think Veronic is her.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
08 February, 02:13
❤Veronica
❤Marilyn

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
08 February, 01:54
I think everyone is reaching a bit. I do not believe she is MM. BUT she could be a relative, possibly a daughter. 🤷‍♀️🤔 🤫 🤭

Bee man73 @beeman73
08 February, 03:18
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Funny How someone born 1926 looks so young...🤭 lol , this post went around Twit before.🕴️

Colleen Green @CoQoLoQo
08 February, 12:48
Marilyn was born in 1926, I know Veronica is beautiful and spry but please give her the honor of being Veronica, SHE IS NOT MARILYN. Marilyn would have been 95 yrs old. Have a great day Patriots.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 February, 11:28
So happy to finally meet you.
So Damned Happy you are still here.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 February, 10:14
Still beautiful❤Norma Jean

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
08 February, 10:05
So I've seen this lovely young woman posting and thought she was another adorable patriot and follower of Q etc. Nearly spit out my coffee this morning when I saw this picture and realized it was saying she was MARYLIN MONROE!!! Who said Mondays were boring l😂 WOW.

Reina Beans @Reinab
08 February, 10:00
🤔yea I could see that

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 February, 10:00
"Some like it hot!" My Beautiful Lady 🥰 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
08 February, 09:59
Earlobe too fleshy at bottom, even accounting for age changes.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 09:58
WE LOVE YOU VERONICA😁🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯🤍🤍🤍🕊🕊🕊

Elena Iove @Camberu71
08 February, 09:57
I cannot believe this! Is it really MM???

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
yes i believe it is💯💯💯🕊🕊🕊☑️☑️☑️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
isnt life grand?

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
08 February, 07:45
nesledujem americké filmy, lebo ich neznášam, ale toto je super show❤️💙,v poslednej dobe som asi tá čo to najviac sledujem😅🙃