Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
OMG, it was so funny today.
I was at Michaels picking up Fabric Paint. I am waiting in line to check out, when the Mgr sees me, & is going to approach me about not having a mask on...

She looked closer, recognized me, gave a slight shake of her head, as if to say
"Oh no, I'm not fucking with her"
and she simply turned around, and walked away 🤣

IF we #StandOurGround ...
This will become much more commonplace, Bet on it.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#covidhoax
#HoldTheLine
08:55 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 November, 08:48
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
This is one of the most beautiful pictures of our friend Veronica Wolski ever, thank you so much for sending it to us JLEE 🌺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 November, 08:35
We Love You ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
16 February, 07:07
and I hope you walked out of there with a little more sass in that step!!!! You go girl!!

Sondergeist Kyle @Sondergeist
14 February, 08:27
Veronca, just found you this morning. Love your attitude! Tell me, where did you get the Q pin on your hat. I need to get one!

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
10 February, 11:16
Our fiesty trailblazer at work! Go getem V!!

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
09 February, 05:52

Sylwia Cee @idolka
09 February, 02:51
I love Q on your hat

Astros Mom @Astro00711
09 February, 11:09
yep! just hold your head proudly, dont look at them unless confronted and then give them the best stink eyes you can conjure up!

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
09 February, 08:14
💙🙏💙We LOVE you Veronica!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 February, 07:58
You are wonderful, an absolute honor to listen to your story. I am constantly chided here in liberal la la land - but I always smile and ask them what's a mask? Playing their game really confuses them!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
09 February, 07:40
She's the Lady With The GUN!!! lol Love it!

Mem Morrissey @Memmers
09 February, 06:02
Q jewelry, i love it! where did you find that? Loved hearing your story😂😂😂

Sharon Evans @Anon31
09 February, 04:51

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 February, 04:23
I don't know but I'm going to take a shot in the dark. I think she is using some comms. In the first paragraph she is using the name Michael and the word mask. Who was the most well known person who wore a mask? Michael Jackson. That really stuck out for me. Is she giving us some clues? 🧐🤔🤭🤫😉 🎵 🎶💿📀

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
09 February, 12:36
i live in SoCal i dont wear a mask 😷nope. people need to stand up and say enough is enough

Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
08 February, 11:21
LOL I guess that's a perk to being part of a "Q Cult". People see the Q or Pepe and think OMG this person is capable of anything! I better not mess with them. They are "extremists" kek

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
08 February, 11:02
I love that pin!!!

Darlene Caporale @TheItalianContessa
08 February, 10:58
👍🏻

Elena Iove @Camberu71
08 February, 10:44
Good and brave for you, lady! I go everywhere without a mask... Only Costco forced me once to wear one but not without a big fight and I wore it under my nose because I have COPD...

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
09 February, 07:53
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
Those places who DEMAND I MASK Up....I turn to leave and on my way out...I leave with a BANG by saying...You'll remember this day when you learn the TRUTH about the BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA this Mask created!!!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 February, 10:37
I just stare People down until they back away😎

Darlene Caporale @TheItalianContessa
08 February, 11:01
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
works every time

rob k 2711 @RK271
08 February, 10:34
That's right! I have not worn a mask yet, and I do not intend to! I have been getting nasty looks and had a few squables. It's hard showing sheep the way.

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
08 February, 10:32
Tell them you have a bad case of CS which doesn't allow you to wear a mask. bet they wont ask what it is.....But if so its Common sence

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
08 February, 10:29
Stand on truth.

QD. Wootie @QDWootie
08 February, 10:06
OMG I love you so much‼️❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
08 February, 10:01
yes yes yes!!!!!!!! and when they ask you to wear a mask look confused and say "excuse me?" let them repeat themselves and say "I'm sorry. I don't speak communist Chinese. "

Sandi Todd @Sandi_Todd
08 February, 09:59
The same thing happened to me yesterday! A cashier mgr approached me two weeks ago when she spotted me without a mask. After about 4 minutes of me having calm and common sense responses to her death messages she finally screamed "I am walking away now!" Well, I saw her again yesterday as I was standing in line about to check out. When she looked at my face and recognition kicked in, she turned around and walked to the back of the store. It felt fantastic!!

Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
08 February, 09:59
😂😂😂 Oh, my, thanks for your story shared! I busted a gut when you said she recognized you & basically not about to mess with you!!! You rock!!!

Kelly Epley @FloridaKell
08 February, 09:53
Goals! almost there 😉

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
08 February, 09:53
😇😂🤗😘

DaC haos @DaChaos
08 February, 09:51
Thanks for sharing :) ❤️