My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 March, 02:40
🥚🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 March, 10:46
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
VK,
Buy American

SMI is in Pennsylvania

NEWS RELEASE: Structural Modular Innovations LLC acquired Structural Modulars Inc (SMI Homes), a modular construction company located in Strattanville, Pennsylvania in December of 2022.

The acquisition of SMI Homes fits into Structural Modular Innovations’ plans to grow and expand its modular presence in the mid‐Atlantic region. Starting in 2023, SMI will expand capacity and onboard new talent to meet the needs of its growing customer base.

SMI would love to build your new custom modular home in the Western Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Maryland, or West Virginia areas. Building a new home is easy and fun with a dedicated sales team, in-house design team, and in-house purchasing with over 33 years of custom modular manufacturing experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
I'm going to look into this!!!! I need a home and I even got an almost 20 yo looking for a job!!! Win win in my book
01:13 PM - Mar 17, 2023
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 March, 04:00
In response I am Keri to her Publication
My brother just bought the co….
One of the original trailblazers of modular manufacturing is his partner. High quality & more efficient than stickbuilt

I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 March, 05:50
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
I'm so glad I saw your post!
Guess I should start looking for land 😁