Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Being off Twitter and the main public square denies me (and many others) "social media justice". We cannot raise the wrongs and crimes being done, and spread the word. We cannot protect ourselves and the victims around us. The normies are not getting the full picture. Painful for this to go on so long, but I understand everything has its timing.
09:05 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
17 March, 01:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Twitter is full of idiots so much has been exposed on there and they seem to not be able to digest the info agent Smith will not allow them too. To me twitter is confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 March, 03:21
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Facebook too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
17 March, 01:29
I couldn’t have said it better myself Martin. Our reach is limited to those already awake. Let us loose! 🙏

USA DAR @buffaloalum
17 March, 01:08
Feels like we are losing.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 March, 03:22
In response USA DAR to his Publication

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
17 March, 12:50
Exactly Right Martin... Timing is EVERYTHING and when the time is Right - They will release the WARRIOR that is YOU (and many others). Patience and Preparation are KEY.

Blessings

Law & Physics @physics171
17 March, 12:42
Thank you for sharing.

TheExposer @TheExposer
17 March, 10:51
You're better off, Twitter hasn't changed the Truth is still heavily censored. Twitter is fast becoming the Belmarsh of Social Media.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
17 March, 09:54
Many on AU got here through a journey when the truth was suppressed so many became self-aware and learned to question instead of spoon fed the truth. Self-awareness is the best truth because it is much more difficult to be deceived. We will teach our kids for generations to come so this does not happen again. Those on Twitter an other platforms must go through the same process.

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
17 March, 09:20
Some of us, share everyone's work 😊 we all have a voice, because they're silenced on one, their road dawgs should be sharing 😁

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 March, 09:10
Timing is everything for sure…yet I see many posts on Twitter I’d love to comment on & it feels like my voice is still silenced unfairly.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 March, 09:06
❤🙏