walker Fast @Fastwalker
05 March, 04:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
05 March, 05:34
In response walker Fast to his Publication
For some reason I am having trouble being able to view videos on the site today so please forgive me if I get this wrong...

Seeing as this is from a San Diego paper, I am (only) assuming that this is in regard to Royal Raymond RIFE (yes, this is his full name!).

He developed and tested a Frequency Generator (several) and a very high powered microscope which could be used to view VIRUSES in a living state to show what the generators were capable of. Some claim that this is representative of some early versions of 'Med Beds', but as is with Tesla Energy, available in a wide area around the generator with proper usage/equipment.

Mr. Rife discovered the same "powers that be" that destroyed Tesla, Nash and so many others...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
Virus means poison, there are no viruses.
09:21 PM - Mar 16, 2023
In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Law & Physics, click on at the bottom under it