ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
For some reason I am having trouble being able to view videos on the site today so please forgive me if I get this wrong...

Seeing as this is from a San Diego paper, I am (only) assuming that this is in regard to Royal Raymond RIFE (yes, this is his full name!).

He developed and tested a Frequency Generator (several) and a very high powered microscope which could be used to view VIRUSES in a living state to show what the generators were capable of. Some claim that this is representative of some early versions of 'Med Beds', but as is with Tesla Energy, available in a wide area around the generator with proper usage/equipment.

Mr. Rife discovered the same "powers that be" that destroyed Tesla, Nash and so many others...
05:34 PM - Mar 05, 2023
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ObServingHIStory in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
16 March, 09:22
In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication
Theraphi team- Conjugate/Fractal Field Plasma Rejuvenation System
https://www.theraphi.net/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 09:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 March, 09:29

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
😄🔥💥...Hey Law!...haven't seen you in awhile...how are you ??

16 March, 09:21
Virus means poison, there are no viruses.